What’s that? You like my banner? Oh, thanks. It only took me less than 10 minutes. It’s an Easy Paper DIY Banner. What’s that, you want to hit me? You won’t after this post. Because you, too, can create this ridiculously cute banner in less than ten minutes and act nonchalant when your pal compliments you on it.
I imagine the exchange to go like this:
-”Oh, this old thing? It took me ten minutes”
So, here’s the latest quick and easy project for you all (See, I told you that most of my projects are quick and easy. Like my Burlap Bunting, and my Easy Burlap Bubble Wreath, and my ridiculously easy mantel).
I’m still not sure whether you call it bunting, or garland, or a banner. So, from here on out, I will be calling it a “bgr.” I hope that doesn’t stand for something unsavory, but I’m just gonna choose not to google it, and just hope for the best.
Anyway, this BGR (bunting/garland/banner) is a quick one.
Here’s what you’ll need for your Easy DIY Banner:
Assorted Paper and a heart hole punch:
Some pages from a book (I had an old geography text book that I decided to use) or newspaper, or scrapbook paper, or whatever your little heart desires:
-A hole punch
Here’s what you’ll do for your Easy Paper DIY Banner:
Brace yourselves because this is ridiculously easy.
1. Punch some hearts out of your paper of choice (You’ll need three hearts per pennant)
2. Fold your hearts in half.
3. Cut a “V” or a triangle out of your page/soon to be pennant.
4. Arrange the hearts on the page in a shamrock style fashion, add a stem, then glue.
5. Punch two holes in each pennant and thread ribbon through each pennant.
7. Revel in your brilliance with a TON of pictures.
Okay, Okay, I’ll stop with the pictures. But seriously, the level of ease of this project is not indicative of the level of cuteness of this BGR. Give it a try, and when your friends compliment you on it, let me know if your exchange with them goes as I predicted!