Tis the season for holiday sweaters. While some of my friends enjoy the
ugly more traditional holiday sweaters, I personally prefer the modern subtle version of this throw back trend. I’ve rounded up some of my favorites to help spread holiday cheer.
- H&M: cute with some light up necklaces
- Target: for those who are feeling crafty
- Target: looks like a sure winner of a sweater contest
- Urban Outfitters: Home Alone anyone (one of my fave Christmas movies)! Sold out online. Boo!
- Forever 21: can’t go wrong with Rudolph
- ModCloth: a dash of humor is sure to please
- H&M: cheery and festive
- Target: pretty sure I wore this outfit to my 5th grade holiday party
- Gap: great option if you’re not into red and green, sold out online
- Old Navy: Fair Isle with a little whimsy, on sale now, also available in black
- Gap: love a little sparkle around the holidays
- Limited: love the crisp green
- Limited: a grown up version of the graphic sweater
- JCrew Factory (girls): love the oatmeal color and embellishments, 50% off now (I snagged this one)
- Anthro: cozy and classic, on my wish list this season
- H&M: easy pairing with other holiday colors (bought this on black Friday)
- Forever 21: adore this southwestern pattern
Hope these options are giving you some inspiration for your next holiday sweater party. Which one is your favorite? Tell us how you get into the holiday spirit.