Disclosure: This is a bunny heavy post.
Spring is in sight! But first we need to get through the April showers. Guess what we do on these rainy days? Why, yes, we scroll through Pinterest for spring/Easter DIY inspirations. We’ve gathered some of our favorites here.
- A great idea for those trinkets you have laying around. Who needs PB when you can upcycle. via Refresh Restyle
- This pallet art is made from wood shims. Perfect for any season. via Design Dinning and Diapers
- These origami bunny baskets are cute and functional. Use them to hold Easter candy or as place cards. via Oh So Very Pretty
- Moss banner. Need we say more? via A Diamond in the Stuff
- The cheerful colors on the mantel sure put a smile on our faces. via Positively Splendid
- We are always thinking of the kiddos. This craft is easy, cheap and super adorable. via Sassy Dealz
We also round up some of our own spring/Easter DIY just In case you missed any our previous posts.
- bunny lovie
- twine carrot burlap bubble wreath
- spring shelf
- moss bunny
- jute wrapped Easter eggs
- boxwood bunny wreath
I’ll leave you with a spring related classic educational joke: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?…The pilgrims. Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all night.
Tell us about your favorite Easter DIY/decor.